6.05.2016

Work Anniversary & A Wedding

The end of April Greg and I took a quick trip to Wyoming. It was nice and rainy, and oh so beautiful!


I celebrated my 6th Work Anniversary on April 26. SIX YEARS! I can't believe it's been that long. I initially thought I'd only be there for a year, and now I'm heading into my 7th year. This job has been the best job I have ever had. I complain about it a lot, but in reality, I couldn't have asked for a better job. With all the changes in the last year, I have been overwhelmingly frustrated, to the point of tears, and nearly being sent home for arguing with my new manager, but it has been fine. It is slowly getting better, and even though I still get quite frustrated every now and then, I still don't think I could work anywhere else.

They have been amazing to work with me and my health over the last 4 years, and I couldn't be more grateful. I've learned a lot about the financial industry, and what not to do as a customer/member. I have learned to do loans, mortgages, IRA's, and have had the wonderful opportunity for the last 8 or so months to be able to do all the accounts that are applied for online. It's been a great job, and look forward to another 8 years....maybe...

Looks like Obamacare, but stands for "Online Accounts Member Service Representative Expert of All Expertise." Yes, I gave myself a title. Don't judge me!


Just some Utah drivers for you....

Had a member send me a flower through the drive thru. Sweet, right?

Then later, Kim, who worked with us a while ago, brought Steve & I cookies. She's a sweetheart!

Our latest obsession. Love this brand of ice cream and fun flavors.

Greg and I got to talk on Mother's Day. I got up and said, "I feel as though it's tradition in the church to ask the best mother in the ward to speak on Mother's Day." I'm funny. I know. We actually spoke on service.


My co-worker Caleb, who left us last year to become an assistant manager at our Murray branch, got married on May 14th. I went down to his reception with my co-worker Steve & his wife. It was fun to see Caleb again. You have no idea how much we miss him. There just isn't anyone to argue nonsense with, but luckily we have an instant messaging system, so we'll "chat" every now and then. His wife is gorgeous, and I'm so happy for them.

Fun fact, the girl in the blue dress is actually from my ward here in Logan. I've known her for the past 11 years. She was roommates with Caleb's wife. She was at our ward a couple of weeks ago, and asked me about Caleb. I laughed and told her how much I liked Caleb, and had to ask her about Brittney. Not gonna lie, I've been a bit worried about him finding a girl who loves him as much as he loves her. I think they're pretty good for each other.

And they also had this fun photo booth. I thought about taking a picture solo, but felt a little silly. The last photo, I'm making that face because Steve & Kaye were totally trying to make out behind me.

It was a good evening, and I'm glad I was able to go.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall