6.30.2016

Thursday Three | 06.30.16

  • I think house mirrors are possessed. I always look awesome in the mirror when I'm getting ready, but then you leave the house and see yourself and think, "why do you lie to me mirrors?" (My hair looked awesome this morning. Not so much when I left the house!) 
  • Made the executive decision to quit watching Grey's, well, to not continue with the season with the TRAGEDY. I did start it over, and forgot how dreamy McDreamy is! 
  • I'm so ready for this 3 day weekend. You. Have. No. Idea!
                                        Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                                        No comments

                                        © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                                        Maira Gall