6.02.2016

Thursday Three | 06.02.2016

        • Do I need to explain again the difference between depositing a check, and cashing a check again? When you say "I'd like to cash this", and I give you cash, don't try to argue with me saying you told me you just wanted it in your account. You said cash, I give you cash. End of story. There is a difference. Maybe we need a weekly "finances" post? Also, pretty positive I'm failing as an adult. #tellerlife #adultingsucks
                                              Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                                              No comments

                                              © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                                              Maira Gall