5.22.2016

Niece & Nephew from Back East

Greg's sister Adrienne and her family have lived back east for the past 5-6 years. Maybe more. She has two kids and the newest one I haven't even met, and she's over a year old! They came to stay with my in-laws for a few weeks while her husband was out of state for business. They made a trip down to Logan for a weekend so we got to spend time with them.

It was really good to see them. I hate that I don't have any nieces or nephews super close. My closest is still 2.5 hours away. It would be so much nicer if they were just in Logan.

Laura, Annie, Adrienne and the kids came to Logan on Friday night, and came over to our house where we ate, and played with LEGOs.

I became quite good at playing with LEGOs. I had no idea who have the people Jax was talking about when we were playing, but he doesn't need to know that, right? Fake it 'til you make it!




Saturday we went to Wal-Mart to get a little shopping in. I snapped this picture of Greg & Breklin, and still feel like he looks like he may have kidnapped her, and they are looking over their shoulder to make sure they aren't being followed. (I definitely watch too much TV)
 



After Wal-Mart we headed over to the Willow Park Zoo. Y'all should know by now how much Greg and I love the zoo. All the birds, and wildlife you could see out your backdoor in Wyoming. Always good times.

They had a "petting zoo" that held about 10 or so goats.Breklin enjoyed it, but Jax wanted no part whatsoever in it.



Jax did enjoy feeding the ducks, though. That's always the highlight of the zoo for the littles.


It's always good to see these people. We don't get to see them  near enough. Like I said, we haven't even met Brek until this weekend, and she is 1+ years old. Crazy, right? I keep telling Greg we need to go visit them every now and then!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall