5.19.2016

Thursday Three | 05.19.2016

      • I've learned that I have to have lots to do to not go crazy. Today was awfully slow, and while I don't wish for it to be busy, I just have to have stuff to do.
      • If I don't make it through tomorrow, due to this cold, someone may take over my IG account and pretend to be me. It's each of your greatest dreams. #grammarplease
      • I had a dream last night that we bought a new house, rather a new, larger manufactured home. Also dreamt my teeth were coming out. #totalnightmare
                                          Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                                          No comments

                                          © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                                          Maira Gall