5.05.2016

Thursday Three | 05.05.2016

    • Reasons I don't work out: I never feel good after. Never. And it's not a "haven't worked out in forever" not good, it's a "can I make it through the rest of the week without literally crashing" not good. Try explaining that to people. #youdontknowmylife! 
    • Old people. Get your shiz together and get your finances all figured out before you get too old and senile. That way you don't have to come in with your rude, grouchy kids who don't understand that we can't just put them on the accounts, there is paperwork that has to be filled out. #momoneymoproblems  
    • I'm obviously grouchy. For reasons stated above. Had to tell people to be quiet because it was too loud and I couldn't concentrate. Then Had to open an account at 5:00 and really struggled with it... #andtodayisonlythursday
                                      Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                                      No comments

                                      © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                                      Maira Gall