7.30.2015

Thursday Three | 07.30.15

            • Today was a hard day. There are so many people I see that struggle financially, and I wish I could help them all. I nearly cried looking at an overdraft I new wasn't going to be approved, even though I wanted it to so dang bad! I can't wait to be rich someday....
            • The more I go on each day the less I want kids. Okay, I guess that's not the right way to word it. I do want kids, but I don't think I'd be able to care for them, and I'm slowly becoming okay with it. I just need to fill my time with other things. Plus I never hear anything good about having kids, so maybe I'm not missing out...#dontbeoffended 
            • My emotions are really tender right now for some reason. Pretty sure I could cry over just about anything...#andnoitsnotthattimeofmonth
                      Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                      No comments

                      © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                      Maira Gall