7.02.2015

Thursday Three | 07.02.15

                  • Today I turned the big thirty-minus-one. That's right, I'm 29. The number makes me feel old, my body makes me feel old, but my mind feels 18 (with a lot more maturity). I kind of feel ready to be this old though. Like I've accepted it somehow... 
                  • I got spoiled with flowers, beach stuff, and a crapload of DP and junk food. Thanks friends and family. 
                  • Did you know that the Battle of Gettysburg was fought on July 2? #pointlesstriviailearnedfromcaleb
                                                Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                                                No comments

                                                © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                                                Maira Gall