7.09.2015

Thursday Three | 07.09.15

                    • Had a lady ask why I colored my hair the color I did. Because I'm awesome!
                    • Today is my drummer boy's birthday. Happy Birthday @joshdevinedrums (Also 1D is in San Diego tonight. @lindsedvalson I should have taken you up on that offer. Next year for sure. I'm going to open a 1D concert savings account tomorrow!) 
                    • I had one of those jealous days today, so for today's #jdv365 challenge, we're counting our blessings. 1. I have a job that I love 87.4% of the time. Better than 0%. 2. The only debt we have is student loans which should be paid off in 2 years. 3. I am not dead. 4. Even though I dont travel near as much as I'd like, I've seen some amazing places the last 10 years (Georgia, Vegas, California, Phoenix Washington D.C.) 5. I have a nice soft bed.
                                                    Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                                                    No comments

                                                    © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                                                    Maira Gall