7.23.2015

Thursday Three | 7.23.15

          • 1) I woke up thinking today was Friday and that I didn't have to work. I seriously thought I didn't have to go...#sadday 
          • It's been a tough week. Life is hard sometimes. Especially when members say they want to go to someone else because they're nicer. Haha..I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure she was trying to offend me by calling me either a democrat or Republican (not sure which was the offensive one). All because I wouldn't give her information about an account she isn't on. #tellerlife #tellerprobs #whatswrongwithpeople 
          • Will get training on my new "assignment" on Monday. I'm excited, but hope that I will be the one "in control" as this was a task offered to me and I'm supposed to (and going to) own it. #iammyownbossnow #jkivealwaysbeenmyownboss
                  Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                  No comments

                  © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                  Maira Gall