7.19.2015

The First Half of June

Since my last real update, not too much has been happening.I feel like June just flew by, and now it's already nearing the end of July. I made a goal to update weekly, so starting today...at least weekly updates.

Work has been going well. Same old stuff day after day. Try to have as much fun as possible. My co-workers are seriously awesome though. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned how Cole likes to collect sticky notes. Well, one day I was at the new accounts desk, and I noticed there were two sticky pads, so I left Cole a nice little note. I come back the next day to find an additional sticky pad with this message from Cole. He's a dork. Don't get me started on the time there were FIVE stick pads at that desk, which I took back and counted in front of Cole while he was helping a member through the drive-thru...


I've got a business card, so I'm pretty legit, though I wish my title would have been something more exciting, like, "Knower of all Things" (even though apparently knower isn't a word!), or "Expert in All Things", or something equally awesome.


Just a random inside joke that we all had a good laugh at.

The 13th of June was our annual company party. I went with Steve and his wife, and we had such an amazingly okay time. They chose to go to a Bee's game, which I thought was a strange choice, but we had fun. Kim and her fiance Eric were also there, and Caleb who ditched us for "better" things was also there. So we all hung out together and caught up. It was good to see Caleb. We miss him quite a bit. Our occasional IM chats just aren't the same.

Anyway, so baseball. Only the third non-high school game I've ever attended. (I went to a BYU game once upon a time, and a Rockie's game when I was doing a volleyball camp in Colorado five hundred years ago.) It was as expected. It was more fun to see people, and to win $50. Yes, I did. It was awesome!



I do complain about it a bit, but I do love the company I work for. No, I don't always agree with what they do, in fact, I very rarely agree with it, however, I do what is asked with minor complaints (ha!), and it has been the best place to work. I never thought I'd be there for as long as I have, but I can't imagine myself being anywhere else....with the exception of California....

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall