8.06.2015

Thursday Three | 08.06.15

              • Dr. Dub (short for W) got me rethinking my "game plan" with one simple sentence. #damnyoudrdub #jkheisgreat 
              • I feel caught at crossroads all the time, and the demons are never around to make deals. #supernaturalreference But it's always a struggle, should I work harder at working out, or is it going to wear me out and put me out of commission for my job and vice versa.
              • I just want to live on the beach and learn to surf. Is that too much to ask?
                          Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                          No comments

                          © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                          Maira Gall