4.30.2015

Thursday Three | 04.30.15


            • It's getting way too hot. I really prefer to be cold. Plus I really think the heat is almost worse on my body. 
            • I honestly can't remember my days off the week. I woke up in a panic on Tuesday thinking we had a meeting, and then yesterday thought was Thursday and today feels like Friday.
            • I need to workout. "Workout" I really do but have no motivation since the stuff I can do seems so pointless. Someone motivate me NOW! #lazybum
                        Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                        No comments

                        © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                        Maira Gall