7.02.2009

You be the judge...

So, last Saturday I was at my sister's bridal shower, and my Aunts Laurel and LaDawn stopped by. Laurel looked at me and asked if my mom told me what she said...lol, I said, no, and she went on to say that she thinks one of Shari's twins looks like me...okay, I had a total blonde moment, I was thinking...'who is shari's twin?' cuz when we were younger people used to think shari, kandyce and I were triplets, so I was a little confused...well, then my mom steps in and says Alex. Lol, I know I'm a dork...so it got me thinking...and I'll let you be the judge. Here's a pic of me (stolen from my parents blog) and a pic of alex (stolen from shari's blog.)


There is a bit of an age difference I think, though I'm not sure how much...They claim that we have the same big head...WHAT?!? of course he has nice brown skin, and I am 180% white, but I dunno...the more I look. I guess I can see where he gets his cuteness!!

ANYWAY.....

thanks for all the birthday texts, calls, facebook messages, blog posts, etc. they all made my day! Sorry I missed some calls. I was, ummm...sleeping...and, then...ummm...eating....but I got the CUTEST voicemail of Lilli singing me happy birthday. What a cutie! You guys are the best, and I had a fabulous birthday! Thanks muches!

4 comments

Lindsay said...

I do see a resemblance! What cute pics! Your parents blog post was fun and all those pics of you were so adorable! Happy Birthday once again! :)

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

I do have to say that you two do look alike even down to the eyebrows:)!! I think maybe he should have been yours!! haha Hope you had a great b-day.

Aubrey Anne Boyer said...

um yeah i remembered this morning that it was your birthday yesterday. i'm an awesome friend i know.... woops. oh well. i love ya.

Unknown said...

put a blue dress on that boy and add some wispy blonde hair and you've got a match! how funny!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall