7.04.2009

Is there a doctor out there??

So, a while ago I made a post about my wrist, and how I've had problems with it. Well, I've been looking at it more and more lately, because it's been hurting more than usual. Usually it would just come and go, but this time it's stayed. (Now, the pain is very tolerable. I can do all the things I need to do, ie, play my computer and volleyball! so it's all good :) But I've noticed when I bend my wrist there is something that sticks out. It's hard, and it hurts when I push on it. If you feel on your wrist (and sorry I don't know what all the bones and stuff are. you just have to go off of my description) Anyway, there's a bone that seems to go to the index and thumb, then there's like a small indentation...(did you find it? lol) anyway, it's right in that indentation where the "thing" sticks out. Weird right? Can anyone tell me what that is, and why it would be sticking out? Like I said in my last post about it. I've had this problem since maybe my junior year. I did have it x-rayed, but nothing came up. I think it's worsened over time, and I think playing volleyball lately (setting in particular) has caused it to worsen. I just hate not knowing what's wrong..lol...I just want an answer, I'm not here to complain..haha, well, kind of, but still. I just don't know what it is, and if it's something that could be really bad...The thing I worry about (honestly) is that I won't be able to play the piano if the pain gets worse...haha, how lame is that? I'm sure there are a million other things that I'd need that wrist for, but that's what keeps popping into my head... <---sigh---> oh well! :) Just thought I'd see if there is a doctor who knows what could be the problem. it's really crazy. you'd have to feel it to really get it. WEIRD!!!!!

hmmm...so some random stuff...I got stung by a hornet the other day. I was just standing at the car cuz greg was going to work, and I had my keys in my hand, and I felt this burn, and i thought I had just touched some hot metal, until it started to sting!!! NOT COOL!!!

My BFFFFFFF Natalie is FINALLY home from her mission! I can't believe it's been a year and half, and even more, i can't believe she remembers me since I wrote her ONCE!!!!! (I know I'm a bad friend!) But I can't wait to see her!

I heard the word Cokeville on the news (weather) today. I couldn't believe they actually said Cokeville...how weird is that?!? Okay...that's all...I don't have anything else...but I wanna know what you think about my last post too...lol, the more I look at the pics, the more similarities I see...the noses, the eyebrows, the big heads! We sure are cute...I could keep him as my own!!! (and I just might when they come to visit...muah hahahaha!) okay goodnight! (or morning, depending on how you look at life!)

3 comments

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

It seems that Nathan Fiscus had the same prob on high school. I'll talk to Susan about it.

Linzie said...

I just happened to read your issue today.. and in my expertise - I believe it is a cyst that must be cut out.

klthornock said...

It is a ganglion cyst they can come and go on their own you can have the jelly like fluid drawn out with a needle if the cyst is painful if it's really bothersome you can have surgery. The cyst grows off a tendon. sometimes wearing a splint will help. Good luck ! I've had one off and on...

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall