7.23.2009

summer lovin'....

So, this summer has gone by WAY too fast! Can you believe it's nearly August? July is nearly over, and I still haven't seen Harry Potter. Sad! I Know!!! Anyway...so the end of this month is crazy busy. I have THREE weddings in 2 weeks..My sister-in-law Adrienne is getting married next weekend in Idaho, so I'll be in Idaho and Wyoming next weekend. (I'll have to post Adrienne's wedding announcement that I helped (very little) design. All her idea, but it was adorable...well, i should ask her first..but either way, it was way cute). Then the NEXT weekend Kandyce is getting married, so I'll be in Wyoming again (I'll post her announcement too), PLUS we have youth conference the night of Kandyce's wedding and the next day. Fun! (We're going boating on Saturday, so that means I get to try my hand at wakeboarding again...YAY!) Then the next Tuesday my cousin Whitney is getting married, so it's off to Utah...well...further south Utah than I am. Plus with my trips to RS and BL last week, and Provo, Salt Lake and Cokeville the week before that...yeah..I've just been driving around like crazy (in a non-air conditioned car mind you!) I'm not complaining though, because I love going places. I think another trip to Vegas is in order soon...(not really, but I do want to go) Heck, maybe a trip out to Philly and Georgia are in order as well. (eh...I think I need a job first!) But yeah...that's how my summer has been going. Lotsa going places. I'm sad that I have to miss my 5 year reunion this weekend, but I don't think I'm up for a day trip to Wyoming. I'll see most these people in a few weeks when I'm in Cokeville anyway..lol...(good thing about being from a small town, we'll always see each other!) hmmmm...so yeah...I'm especially excited for the next two weeks, having two sisters get married is fun, plus I get a cute dress and a cute jacket and shirt out of the deal...oh and 2 brothers in law... (haha...kidding clay and mark! :) Anyway...that's all, just wanted to share my summer with you...

oh, and I found this pic while digging through my stash of pics to scrapbook...I totally can't wait to see this little gal in 2 weeks!! and her 2 baby brothers!!! It's been way too long, and she ain't so little anymore!! this was taken last summer when they were up from Georgia..ENJOY!!!

4 comments

Lindsay said...

Lilly is a doll! And I'm with you, where has this summer gone? It's depressing that its getting closer to being over, I'm not ready for winter yet! haha Have fun with all the weddings in the next few weeks! Can't wait to see/hear all about them. And sad you don't get to go to the class reunion, bummer!

Stephanie Kay said...

hey bre! i'm missing out on the 5 year too. its all good. we'll just have to hang out soon instead. :)

mel said...

That's too cute of a picture. And thanks again for watching the little guy!

Cordie said...

Oh what a cute picture! I love the colors, if you used an action what one was it?

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall