8.04.2009

Back in town...

sadly, I am home again. I had a WONDERFUL time with my family this past week, and didn't want to come home. My sister Adrienne got married this weekend. On Tuesday she and Mark (her fiance) flew in from Philly. We haven't seen them (well her) since April when we went to California, and we haven't seen Mark (well I haven't) since last summer, so it was good to see them. The wedding was really beautiful. Adrienne looked GORGEOUS!!! and it was really great to see Mark and Adrienne get married! Mark is so good to Adrienne, and they are so happy. It was a great wedding. It was also fun to spend the week with family, and to spend time with Adrienne who we don't get to see so much anymore. We're all hoping that Mark's job will bring them back closer to family so we can see them more! I have a TON of pictures, which I will show you, but I"m so exhausted right now, I just want to sleep! :) But, as promised, I will show you Adrienne's announcements that I helped design...(Notice I said I and not some other person that some little girl tried to tell me made them...yeah, you can't tell the person who made the announcements that someone else made them! lol...I was not so happy about that...but oh well...lol...kinda funny that I happened to be the person she told..) Okay...here it is. Everything was Adrienne's idea. The colors, the design, everything. I just put it together. Can I just say that Adrienne is extremely creative?!? I can't wait to show you pictures of the DRESSES she made (without a pattern), the bows and bow ties, hair, the cake, and really everything about the wedding. She's amazing! Anyway, so here it is. I don't have the one with the wording because she did that part. But yeah. ALL her idea. The final announcement she sent out had white ribbon that wrapped around the green section on the front that attached this part to another picture of her and Mark, and all the inserts. Very cute! I loved them. Here they are:

This is the back...
The front. tilt your head left because I didn't rotate it...

Very cute! And like I said, I will post some pics later. They are cute! For now, I am to sleep so I can get up and get editing. I'm a little behind, so if you're waiting for pics, please be patient! I'm working on them as fast as I can!! :)

Anyway, it was a GREAT week, and it was great to see family and to spend time with them. I'm so happy for Adrienne and Mark! Love you guys!!

1 comment

Lindsay said...

Cute announcement! Sounds like a fun weekend! Can't wait to see pics! And can't wait to see pics from Kandyce's wedding too! How fun!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall