8.21.2009

Random, but cute...

So, this is a little random, but I thought it was way cute, so I thought I would share. When I was in High School, when it came to asking/answering the boys to dances, I wasn't really very creative. The extent of my creativity was stealing his car while he was at an away football game, and parking it on main street with my answer (of course he didn't see it!), or having Aubrey sing a song over the PA system (is that what it's called), or giving him a box of fat boys and writing a cheesy poem...lol, I know, I am SO CREATIVE!

Anyway, so one of the girls on my team got asked (and answered) in the most creative way, so I thought I would share! The boy showed up to her house with a baby chick (yes, it was REAL!) with a sign that said, "don't be a chicken, go to Homecoming with me!" She got to keep the chick (which later got injured via dog attack, from what I gathered!) Lol, cute right? and how did she answer? Equally if not even cuter...

She got two baby calfs...with a sign saying "don't have a cow (insert the rest of the answer here...lol)" how cute is that? The calfs were borrowed, so he didn't get to keep them (I'm sure his parents were happy about that! lol) But yeah, I just thought that was super cute, so I thought I'd share! :)

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall