8.09.2009

babblings...

so...

i am tired...

but I need a new blog post...

but due to of all my rushing around lately...

i don't have many picture...

LIE! i have about 5.5 million+...

but I have to edit some old pics first...

so those others will have to wait a day...

shari, ben and the babes flew in on wed, so I got to hold all the kids...

they totally love me, so i think i may keep them.

they are the CUTEST things EVER! Love them!

kandyce & clay got married on friday...they are now off to the caribbean..lucky kids!

youth conference was friday and sat...

crazy kids and ninja destruction, quite comical actually...

i love my calling, just gotta say. (despite having to be in front of people more than I've ever been before!!)

I didn't take pics of the ninja destruction...

but I'm sure they were hilarious!

i'll post some pics tomorrow..maybe...

volleyball starts tomorrow...plus a wedding on tues...

so we'll see what happens! okay...that's all for now! UPDATE YOUR BLOGS PEOPLES!

oh wait...I do have a picture...for those of you who haven't seen, here's kandyce & clay's announcements. I thought they turned out pretty cute, but I am my own biggest fan, so....laters!

(click image to see larger!)
(these three photos by Melissa Bolton (Clay's sister-in-law)

2 comments

mel said...

I am relieved you put the disclaimer on the bottom!

Bre said...

Love your creativeness [actually I think the correct word is creativity]. Just thought I'd say hi!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall