7.20.2009

eh...just a few things...

this last week was crazy busy. I don't know why. I just felt like I rushed, rushed, rushed. I had a trip to Bear Lake, then a trip to Rock Springs (random, right? but for good reasons!) Be on the lookout for some picture posts of some cute families from RS. It was weird going back there. We even stopped by the college for some stuff. Kinda weird, and even more weird...i kinda miss it! Good ol' college life! Anyway, so on the way to RS, we don't have AC in the car, so we had the windows rolled down, and I had my arm on the window sill, and well, I fell asleep, and now my arm is FRIED. seriously, there are blisters, and it hurts like crazy. lol, It's not AS bad today, but it's still pretty dark, kinda funny....anyway,

so, since I don't know who checks my design site, I thought I'd post these here, cuz I was VERY happy with how they turned out. Plus I know you people have friends who get married all the time, so you can refer them...alright? OKay! here are some recent designs.


This is similar to the one Kandyce picked for her real announcement. I will post that later.
I designed a REALLY cute one similar to this. I will post that one soon too. I love it!
I had a request for some 5x5 designs, so that's where all these came from...
And, this is my most favorite! I think Clay would have really liked this one....
okay, that's all for now...be sure to spread the word!

4 comments

Lindsay said...

These are all SO CUTE! :) And that really sucks about your arm...darn!

Ashlie said...

Great job Bre!

Violet Rose said...

Bre, those are soo good! Kandyce looks beautiful and the announcements are awesome. I like the black background the best...yeah, I think that one is my favorite, but I do like the all. Good job!

Shari Davis said...

I check out your design blog! And I think they all are really cute. I really like that black and white one with the orange. Very cute!! Great job! Can't wait to see you! I need to talk to you about pictures and when to do them! Love ya!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall