5.28.2008

Opinions....

Okay, so I need some opinions. I have been invited to a few baby showers lately, and I don't know what to get the mothers...I HATE buying gifts for that type of stuff, cuz I don't want to get them something they don't need or even want...so I was thinking...Is it a lame gift to give a gift certificate for like 25 free birth announcements? Or is that weird...Be honest...If it's lame, give me some ideas! haha...but really be completely honest and let me know what you think..THANKS!!!

4 comments

Lindsay said...

Bre! That's a great idea! It is way hard to buy for baby showers! I totally know! I totally think that is a totally fun idea! :-)There's my two cents! haha

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

I agree, I think that is an awesome idea, especially if you are going to take the pictures. I would have loved that gift. Anyway that is a great idea.

Unknown said...

Great idea!

Gayle said...

Bre, I hope that it is not lame...Because I have done that several times. They have told me when it is all said and done that they love it.

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall