5.12.2008

Twilight!!!!

Alrighty, so I'm at school doing "research" on the internet, and I come across this... http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810010670/video/7744470 The movie of Twilight really is coming out!!! Not until December 12, but STILL!!! I'm so excited!! (Haha, my "research" really did have to do with movies. I have to make a movie poster...haha, but this was more exciting, and yes I am at school right now as I post this!) I can't wait to get home so I can watch it with the sound..

Anyway, just thought I would share that good news with my fellow Twilight lovers!

Oh, and has anyone read her newest book The Host? I am not very far into it. but I find it kinda interesting. A little weird, and somewhat confusing, but I find myself wanting to read it all the time...If you've read/or are reading it...let me know what you think!

4 comments

Stephanie Kay said...

hey bre! yeah it was good times. i haven't been camping in so long, so it was fun to go do something different. so how are things going for you guys? how are classes and stuff?

Lindsay said...

Hey Bre! Ya, you caught me, I'm so baby hungry its almost ridiculous! haha But we probably won't start our family for at least another year or two! I will post pictures, he's such a cute baby! I just love it! Anyway, my weekend with my mom was awesome! We had so much fun! What's new with you? And I'm going to be nosy too, ;-) just kidding, but when are you planning on starting your family?! :-)

Shari Davis said...

Hey Bre! I'm so excited for the movie to come out. I don't think that book "The Host" sounds very good. But I'm definitely preordering the 4th book. Why haven't you called me. Come on! I'm your sister!

Trent & Emily Davies said...

You will have to let us know how that book is...I have heard mixed reviews and haven't started reading it myself! I too am WAY excited for the next book to come out and then the movie!!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall