5.15.2008

The Host...

So, I finished The Host by Stephenie Meyer....in like 2 days. I actually really liked it, to be honest. It was really weird, and there were things about it i didn't like...but overall it wasn't too bad...of course there were those characters that you fall in love with..haha...yeah, I kinda got into it. I had a dream about it once, even...lol...i laughed and i cried...I didn't want to read it because it sounded way stupid, but I think she is a good author, so if you liked her other books..(Twilight series...the 4th one comes out soon too!! YAY!!!) you might like this one. it takes a bit to get into, but it's not bad, so I would recommend it to ya'll! ENJOY and let me know what you think if you've read it!

1 comment

Lindsay said...

Hey Bre! haha ya so you're right, I am baby hungry, but I'll survive for a little while longer! lol And we totally should get together one weekend! That would be super fun! As for my hair, its super short and way dark, but I like it! It was a good change, I miss my long hair though, so I'm growing it out again! haha anyway, we should plan a weekend! I'll talk to ya later! Bye Bre!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall