3.09.2014

Week in Review | 03.09.14

Week in Review: 3.2-3.8
  • I haven't been feeling well lately, like sick to my stomach. Some days are fine, and it's normally just in the morning, and no I'm not pregnant. I don't know what is going on. The rest of me feels 'fine'. So strange.
  • I've had a nasty sore on my finger, and on Tuesday, the scab or sore, or whatever it is came off. I've been waiting for it to happen. Luckily it didn't hurt too much. Now I just need it to heal.
  • We had our Relief Society presidency meeting on Tuesday. It's always a good time with the ladies I serve with.
  • I don't always look forward to Wednesdays because we have early meetings, but this time we went to Kneaders, since there were only four of us. I had to cut my french toast really small, but it was really yummy.
  • Work has been really good lately. I don't know why. Monday was crazy busy. I had about 5 requests for loans, and have had a few since then, but it's all right. It's been fun learning new things. 
  • I stayed all day to close for Donna on Thursday. As I was finishing up, Colton asked me if I liked One Direction, which I said yes. Then he asked if I'd heard of Boyce Avenue becuase the only time he listens to 1D music is when Boyce Avenue covering them. They cover What Makes You Beautiful, so I started singing it, then Colton started singing it, and Caleb kind of. then I started laughing because it was quite funny. Then Colton said he wanted to sing a duet. It was really funny.
  • Greg made me a cookie dough shake, because I was craving one. He's the sweetest.
  • I ate way too much junk food, including some chocolates Sister Simper brought back from Hawaii. So delicious!
  • Played way too much Taptiles and Mahjong on my computer....way too much!
  • Saturday was a chill day. We didn't do much of anything...anything at all. Kandyce stopped by with Liam for a bit, then Greg and I went shopping, then to Arctic Circle to get some french fries and shakes...I got cookie dough, he got raspberry cheesecake. Our week is complete!
What did your week look like? Jot down just the highlights. Keep it simple, or put together a fun photo collage of your week and post it on instagram using  #MyDailyLife_WIR.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall