3.12.2014

The Price is Right

Work lately has been really great. Today we had our morning meeting, and we had our HR guy up from SLC. He is the greatest. Super nice and friendly, and just a great guy. I took some time to speak with him and Danny, and he was just wonderful. Very concerned, supportive, answered all my questions, and was just awesome.

Then it was super slow today. Donna is off this week, so Kim, Caleb and I were working this morning, with Colton coming in at noon. It was so slow, so we spent a lot of time just chit-chatting. Well it was getting close to lunch, so we were trying to decide how to do lunches. Caleb and Kim were trying to decide who would go to lunch first. They were going back and forth, and Colton happened to walk in at that moment, so Kim asked him to choose. He said Caleb, so Caleb went. (It was quite funny, my storytelling is lacking tonight.)

Well, fast forward to Kim being on her lunch. I was having Caleb check the two ATM's and then he asked if I wanted to do them, or if I wanted him to. I told him I didn't care, that I could, or if he wanted to he could. We then got into another argument about who had to choose, so I said, Let's have Colton decide. He didn't want to, so we decided to play a game. We were going to guess the value of Colton's truck according to NADA guides, and the closest guess, without going over (Price is Right style), didn't have to do them. Yes we are dorks. We have been doing quite a few loans lately, so this was fitting. I just wrote down a random number, and then we looked it up and guess who was actually really quite close? That would be me.

It was quite entertaining, and yes this is a silly post. I just have to remember these fun times at work...kind of like Colton wanting to sing "What Makes You Beautiful" as a duet with Caleb. That was epic.

I love my job.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall