3.30.2014

The End of March

So, March has kind of flown by. Wow! It's been a good month. I think...so let's do a quick recap of March.

I got my hair done. We have the cutest couple who come into the credit union, and I have her do my hair. She always is so sweet, and does an awesome job. We just trimmed it up, then did a blend. (Dark on top, slowly fades to lighter brown with hints of blonde throughout). It turned out super cute. Too bad I can't ever do it as cute as she can.

Had our Relief Society Birthday dinner. We had a great turn out, and had lots of fun cleaning and washing a million pie tins and mason jars. (Okay, I actually slowly walked around gathering things, but could only carry so much so I didn't drop anything). I was on my feet all night so my hip hurt me throughout the next few days.

My credit union finally rolled out it's new online banking and mobile app. Yes we're a bit behind the times, but they finally did it, and we are so happy about it. It was a slow few days,  and it was actually kind of nice.

We have started watching The Walking Dead. First season totally dragged on, and there were only six episodes. Hopefully the next seasons are better.

Last, last Friday, I opted to stay home due to massive pains in my back and leg. Turns out I got shingles. Hooray for immune suppressing medicine! Yeah, that hasn't been fun.

I stayed home all this last week, and finally on Wednesday I decided to get Netflix so I can watch Pretty Little Liars, since I was in bed so much. I read the books, and they were weird, and I kind of feel like this first season drags on. But I'm into it, so I have to watch. I'll post more about my shingles experience over on my Sclero-what? blog.

And that brings us to today. I decided to stay home again, because I plan to go to work tomorrow, and need all the strength and energy I can muster. Hopefully it doesn't turn out too bad. We shall see. Happy spring everyone, even if the crazy weather doesn't agree.

Oh, and just putting it out there, if anyone wants a blog makeover, let me know. I get bored sometimes and would love to create the fun "about me" graphics and headers. Just let me know! (FB me or something.)

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall