3.06.2013

Saving vs Spending

Are you saving or spending?

Well...I sure try to save. We actually were doing really well there for a while (back when Greg was working and we didn't have to pay back student loans). Unfortunately, we have to start paying back one of the loans, which we weren't expecting to have to do until June, so that's a bit of a bummer. Pretty much my entire paycheck goes towards bills, but I do try to put a little aside..only to end up pulling it back out. But the fact that I'm putting it into savings should get me points! We don't spend near as much as we used to, and don't have a lot of expenses...other than your basic bills. No expensive car loans that cost more than our trailer, no major credit card bills, and really, we don't eat out THAT much. So, we're doing good. I fully intend to start building our savings again when Greg gets a real job.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall