3.09.2013

To do (never)

List three things on your to do list that never seem to get done.

*Meal planning
*Blogging
*Organize my house

Yeah....maybe someday!

----------------------------------------------

I got to see my cute little nephew Liam this morning though, so that was fun. Tomorrow is Kandyce's birthday, and they were in town, so we went out to breakfast. There was Kandyce, Clay, Liam, Brady, me and their friend Bill. It was good to see them, and of course to play with Liam. I don't get to see my nieces and nephews near enough. I wish I had taken some pictures, but of course I didn't! Here's one that Clay posted to facebook though.
He's super cute, and loves me. And he also has the same names as one of the member's from One Direction...Liam James...not even kidding! Same birthday too.
Okay, I lied about the birthday. Liam Payne was born August 29, while Liam Bolton was born August 10th-ish?
Also ^^ is 19, while the Liam is just 7 months old. Also, one is British and a pop-star, the other is American and just a baby. (just in case you needed that pointed out)

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall