3.05.2013

First Thing

What was the first thing you ate or drank today?

The same thing I have every other M-F ... a glass of milk and a small bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats. Breakfast of champions!

-----------------------------------------------

Today started off well. I purchased and downloaded 1D's Take Me Home CD (finally!) and listened to it all morning while getting ready for work. Then there was actually decent music playing on the radio so I could rock out in my car on the way to work. Then came work. The music there kinda sucks. I get that we're associated with the church, but seriously, I need some more upbeat music to work to. Occasionally we'll get some Phillip Phillips and even Coldplay filtered in, but not too often. Needless to say, by noon my enthusiasm dropped quite a bit...wasn't helped by some of the people I was associated with, but what can we do? I did have a lady who comes in about once a week ask me if I'd lost weight. That was nice to hear. She's my new favorite member.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall