3.27.2009

Sorry people, i just don't get it!

So....I don't know how many of you have check out Seriously So Blessed...but I have (ever since Shari put it on her blog), and well, I guess I just don't get what the big deal is about it? I just DON'T GET IT!! I don't get why it's such a big hit! Does someone want to explain this to me? I have been checking it out for about a week now (partly for the music. I like the first song that playes..) and partly so I could try and figure out what was so great about it. I want to state my real opinion, but it's not very nice, but it just seems weird to me that there are so many people that head on over there. I really find it weird! So maybe you should tell me why it's so great. Is it just that I'm NORMAL and you aren't! (haha!) <--sigh--> yes I like to ramble. It gives me something to do...and yes I pretend that you care, otherwise I wouldn't write!

Heck, maybe I should start my own blog and call it Seriously So Much More Blessed than You....would YOU read it?

5 comments

mel said...

Yea, I am with you on this one. I have never even heard of this. Why is it so well known?

Shari Davis said...

You're a nerd! I honestly don't get it either, but I guess its the way she writes! or whoever writes it! Plus she's pregnant with TWINS and whoever has twins is incredibly awesome!!!!!! By the way, didn't have time to take pics of the kids. Sorry. I'll try again tomorrow! I promise! lol

Cordie said...

She is making fun of Mormon bloggers, everything is made up. It aks me laugh because she hits the nail on the head a lot of the time...well at least I think.

Bre said...

Yeah, I don't get it. I can't believe how many people follow that weirdy blog. Hmmm...

Brittney K. said...

I don't get it either, and it kinda makes my head hurt :[ . I shot you an e-mail today about the possibilities related to wedding invites let me know k?

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall