3.21.2009

Commercials that Suck Part I

For your enjoyment...

Commercials I really dislike and think should be taken off air!

the burger king commercials
*the ones with the guys dressed up as hamburgers
*the "mini" burger ones
~they gross me out...if you think about what they're
 really promoting! I really don't like them!

free credit report . com
*the ones with the guys singing!
*especially the ones in the car
~the guys lips aren't even in sync with the music
~the main guy makes really weird faces
~he creeps me out!!

sobe
*the ones with the lizards and the football players dancing!
~ray Lewis creeps me out
~lol, okay, the white guy is kinda funny when he's alone
~but that doesn't make it any better
~they really shouldn't dance like that
~and the lizards are totally weird to me! 

Male-enhancement
*I don't remember what it's for, but there is a 30 year old lady
 with a 70 year old guy andthey have the cheesiest faces and
 they are BAD actors!
~really, who wants to see those commercials on TV? lol

I'm sure there are more! You just stay tuned!!! lol....

2 comments

Lindsay said...

haha i would totally have to agree with you about all of those, some commercials are so lame, i also hate the Comcast commercials they are playing now...they are so corny haha

Cordie said...

Commercials really are so dumb most the time! I just want to thank you for the NICE comment that you left me on my last post. I am positive you will have beautiful children too, but thanks, it is always nice to hear things like that! And about the photography, I will be taking lessons from you, not the other way around, I have just barely started trying to shoot manually.

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall