3.19.2009

it's a sad, sad day in the digi-world of bre!

first the photobucket!

NOW I can't "save for web" on photoshop.
(if you don't know what "save for web" means...
pretty much just lets me shrink large images
down WITHOUT messing with the quality)
SOOO...it's pretty important. I don't even
know what I'd do to fix it. The version I
use is really old, so I may have to upgrade
(teehee...except I can't get the newest versions
on my ANCIENT mac!) lol..it just gets worse and
worse, right?!

Hopefully it's just a temporary thing. I have
an ancient version of elements so I'm gonna see
if that will let me "save for web."

WHEW!! yeah...i still haven't uploaded pics
from spring break, so I may do that someday...

for now...just feel bad for me and my
digi-world problems! :)

life's great isn't it?! (lol..said in all
seriousness! I'm totally anti-complaining
right now!)

1 comment

Jason and Aubrey Boyer said...

i love that you're anti-complaining. i should adopt that policy. great idea.

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall