3.25.2009

Question of the day...

All you American Idol 'freaks' (said in a NICE way..lol, can't think of the word i want)

Do you actually call/text in and vote?!?

lol...be honest! I want to know!

yes I watched it tonight after ANTM and I think
Adam? is the best...the guy who slicked his hair
back and looked like Zach Efron...

oh, that girl megan..she really needs to not dance
or whatever you'd call it...lol..

------------------------------------------------------
oh well...on a side note...in the digi scrappin world...
I am on the fabulous SuzyQ's CT, so I get all her
fabulous kits (hehehe..) But she made a Mad Scientist
kit, and I don't know how many of you would remember
a picture Brady used for his SBO campaign, but I
thought it would be PERFECT for this kit..lol, so I used
it for a LO (layout)...everyone laughed at it..haha, but
I also won LOTD at Enchanted Studio Scraps (layout of
the day! Sorry for all the acronyms...they bug me too
when I don't know what they mean...) Here's the LO

Lol...I was pretty excited...that was my 3rd LOTD
this week at different shops. It made me happy! The
other LOs are just a few that I did of Lilli...(Sister, I'm
running out of pics! GET ME SOME NEW ONES!!! or
anyone else who wants some free scrappages done. Take
advantage now before I start charging...lol..email me
bre11414@hotmail.com)

here are the links if you wondered...
http://www.beentherescrappedthat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1147
http://www.scrapoutsidethebox.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=56750&cat=fav

until next time...

OHHHHH...and just for those of you who were starting to think I was nuts....I was TOTALLY kidding about those swimsuits. I understand being modest...I really do, but I also think there may be a point where they go overboard....(however, we WOULD be able to wear our g's with them...)

5 comments

Stephanie Kay said...

that is so cute! i love it. haha, priceless picture of brady!

Lindsay said...

haha i love the pics of brady, too funny! i loved his hair, he had like the best guy hair ever! and to answer your idol question, haha i try to vote but most of the time the lines are busy and i'm not patient enough, i DO vote when its the top 2 though! i voted for david archuletta like 50 times last year! :)

Shari Davis said...

love the pic of Brado! man I miss him! Also, I used to vote for American Idol, but don't anymore. I'm kind of over it. I still watch it, but the judges really annoy me. Love you and I'll take some cute pics of my darling kids tomorrow and send you some. I promise (unless I don't, then i don't promise)! :) Love you!

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

that is a great picture of Brady. We all got a kick out of it. I also had to laugh at the "modest swimsuits". You are such a nerd! That is so funny that all the girls thought Brady had the best guy hair ever.

Jason and Aubrey Boyer said...

yes i call in and vote when i watch american idol.

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall