10.29.2007

State Volleyball

So, state volleyball was this last weekend, and can I just say how glad I am that it's over! It was was a lot of fun, don't get me wrong, but between the girls' drama and all the stress, I am glad to have a break! The team got beat out in 2 games. They didn't play well at all the first game (played #1 Carbon, who went on to play in the state championship) But the second game against Ben Lomond was awesome. We totally should have won, but we played well, and I guess that's all we can ask for. Here are some random pics taken over the weekend. I absolutely love these girls and we had a blast together. (Oh, one downfall of the weekend...The first night we got there, one of the girls got REALLY sick, and was throwing up all night. We ended up putting her in the coaches room so the girls could get some sleep. Lacey (the head coach) and I shared a bed and let the sick girl take Lacey's. Well, while this girl was throwing up all night, Lacey was snoring, and I was waking up everytime Tess threw up, trying my hardest not to throw up myself...lol...good times!)


Okay, so i will post pictures later. my computer is being slow, but since I already typed all that, I don't want to have to do it again.

1 comment

Shari Davis said...

I'm glad you had a good time! Thanks for the text! love your guts!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall