10.23.2007

All done...

So, sadly, I am finished with the books! I wish the 4th was out already, but I suppose I can wait. I don't have any other series to wait for (like HARRY POTTER, since that's done) so it's good that I have something to look forward to. Anyway, my thoughts on the series. THEY ARE SO GOOD! I loved every part of them. I will admit though, I got anxious in the last book and skipped over some parts. I will probly have to go through and re-read all of them, cuz I have a horrible tendency to skim through parts that are really intense cuz I want to know what happens. Anyway. They are really good. (I even cried when Jake got hurt, that's how into it i was!) I do have to say though, that I don't understand why everyone is so frustrated with Bella. I didn't think she was bad at all...(maybe i didn't mind her, because she reminded me of myself..) but anyway. so I'm sad that they're done for now, but i LOVED THEM!!!! (oh and why didn't anyone tell me there was a character in the third one named after me? so what if she dies....I was pretty excited about it! :)

1 comment

Shari Davis said...

You're a nerd!!!!! They're good huh?! I love them too. In fact, I'm reading them all again! I can't believe you cried!!!!!!!!!!?????????? You're a geek! Ummm.....Bella was bad. She's selfish, and you are not like her. She drove me CRAZY!!!! Anyway, love your blog!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall