10.20.2007

Reading...

So i have spent the last few days reading the Twilight series. Oh my heck. I LOVED the first one. i mean, there were a few things that were a little odd about it, like the fact that Bella didn't seem to care that she was dating a vampire. I think if I found out my husband was a vampire, I'd probly freak out. But whatever, it's just a book right. but I think I am in love with Edward too..lol, such a good book. Well, once I finished that book, Greg and I went to find the next two books. We kinda don't like to spend a lot of money on a book, so I was disappointed to find that the 3rd book was cheaper than the 2nd. Greg told me to get the 3rd and look around for a cheaper 2nd book. I was totally bummed cuz I wanted to finish. Well, today when I got home from work and volleyball, (Greg was at work) on my desk by my computer was teh 2nd book. OHHHH, sweet huh? I about cried, haha, instead i got to reading. I got home about 6:30 and started reading it immediately. it is now 1 in the a.m. and I am DONE with it. I LOVED it too!! I think the author is so good. I didn't even think it dragged on, of course once edward got in the picture again it was SOO much better, but I still thought it was so good. Anyway...I thought about starting the 3rd one, but I should probly save something for me to do next week.. :)

3 comments

Shari Davis said...

I know right!!! They're really good huh?!?!!? I am in love with Edward too. I think he's kind of dreamy. I'm done with all three books and it's sad, but I'm reading the first book again. I know I know. I'm pathetic. Oh well!!!

Shari Davis said...

There really is a 4th book. She is also writing a book from Edward's point of view. But she won't publish that book until her 4th book is done. I think the 4th book is called Breaking Dawn, but I'm not sure. The author's website is stepheniemeyer.com and it give a lot of background info. I guess there's also going to be a movie based on the 1st book. I'm pretty excited for that.

Shari Davis said...

by the way......that really is sweet of Greg to get you that book. He's very thoughtful!!!! love ya Greg! Thanks for taking such good care of my sister and for loving her!!!!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall