10.08.2007

Pigskin Pick'em

So, until I met Greg I didn't really care much about football. But lately I have been really getting into it, although I don't really have a favorite team, I just like following the nfl. Well, every week when we'd watch what Greg considers the "news" (any of the ESPN channels) when the analysts would pick which teams were going to win for the week, I'd make picks of my own. (Often against these great sports analysts.) I would actually win quite a bit. Greg told me about a game that I could play on ESPN.com called Pigskin Pick'em, pretty much you just pick which teams were gonna win for the week. This week was my first week, and guess what? I won ALL 14 games!!! It was quite the week. Most of the teams I picked were underdogs and were WAY behind in the first half and BARELY won at the very end. (Anyone watch the Bears game? the Cowboys?) Holy cow! Such good football this week. I was so excited. I couldn't believe that every team I picked won! I don't follow it close enough to really know how good each team is. I often made guesses on how much i liked their team uniforms. But anyway. I was so excited when I looked on the website and saw 14 green checks next to all of my picks! :) I was going crazy last night! haha...it's been fun, and this is really random, but i am SOOOO EXCITED! :) I love the NFL!

2 comments

Unknown said...

Holla! jk Yea that would be cool if you guys could do it, we wanted to do it when the leaves have changed, they haven't down here yet, maybe in Logan?? Let me know if your mom would be willing to come down and what you guys would charge... we are about an hour-hour an a half away also.. I'll talk to Victor.. I haven't really looked into photographers around here.. let me know

Shari Davis said...

You are so funny!!!! Pigskin Pick'em huh?????? Crazy girl!!!!!!! Love you and miss you lots!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall