10.09.2016

The Summer That Was

I still can't believe it's already October. I feel, again, like this year has just flown by, and especially summer! Like really, where did it go? Here are a few more randoms from the end of our summer.

Greg sometimes goes out to eat while he's at work, and then he'll come home and rave about how amazing these different places are. Luckily, he's willing to take me to those place to try them also. This time we went to Mundos, which is right on campuss across from the football stadium.

 Super yummy Mexican food. The burritos are huge and quite delicious.
 Our park decided to put in speed bumps....again....right in front of my house. Awesome.
 Just a lovely night in Cache Valley.
 How we spend our weekends. We are quite the party animals!
 National Bacon Day
 Our absolute LAST TRIP to Hastings...Did I mention it's closing? If I haven't, it is, and Greg is super bummed about it.
After many,  many, months of our toilet being dumb, we FINALLY replaced the big ball floater thingy. Can I just say that it was MY genius that got it fixed? Greg just did the work!

 And just a cute little Greg sleeping in what has to be the most comfortable position.
Here we are at Hastings for the LAST TIME (again!).
We started Fringe on Netflix, only to find that it was leaving Netflix. We have really enjoyed the show (despite the crazy dreams I've been having since watching it), so we went to Hastings to see if they had the seasons. We were able to get all the seasons for about $50. Win, win!
That's about how we've been spending the end of our summer. Watching Fringe, which is actually pretty good. It's been a nice time-waster for sure.

Again, it's crazy that summer is over, and we are almost in the middle of October. I definitely need to do better at this blogging thing, so our timelines don't get messed up. (Oh Fringe...the things you've done to me! William Bell, Timelines, Other Universes...)

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall