10.06.2016

Thursday Three | 10.06.16

        • I curled my hair again. I need to be ambidextrous so I can curl both sides equally well, and not rip chunks out with my curl secret.
        • SO, I sometimes have to tell people they can't open accounts with us because of their poor credit histories, and I tell you what, I get some of the STRANGEST responses. Like, I get that you have a "huge network"...actually, I don't, but I don't care. Today's was a doozy though...told me her life story, fast forward a few years and now she wants me to assist her in doing God's will. It's sad that I laughed isn't it?
        • Another awesome pathway class tonight. I've decided what I want to be when I grow up...a helper. How do I get such a job?
                    Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                    No comments

                    © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                    Maira Gall