10.30.2016

Fall is Upon Us

Not much happened this week, except some gorgeous sunsets & sunrises, rain, and leaves all over.

I did get out and do my Visiting Teaching this month. Yay me! I have been awful at it, and definitely need to do better. I have some new sisters to visit, so it was good to get out and meet them. One of my sisters is a girl that I coached at Logan High for 3 years. I love this girl, and am grateful for the opportunity to visit with her. We were at her house for about an hour, and it was just good to get caught up with her. Now we need to pray that I can continue to visit them....
We had a good pathway meeting on Thursday. This week we learned about time-management, which I am absolutely terrible at, so it was a good reminder of putting the important things first in our lives.


No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall