9.01.2016

Thursday Three | 09.01.16

          • I get a 3 day weekend and I'm super duper excited!
          • I just have so many amazing ideas in my head. Latest one consists of mocking our company's latest new thing, a monthly newsletter...it's gonna be awesome!
          • If you ever want to know what I spend most money on...Fonts. I buy fonts. And lots of them. I'm obsessed and I need to figure out a way to organize them, and be able to view them easily. Thoughts? #fontjunkie
                                                            Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                                                            No comments

                                                            © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                                                            Maira Gall