9.15.2016

Thursday Three | 09.15.16

  • Today is Thursday, right? The days just go way too fast. But next week can't come soon enough. Even though I'd rather go to California with the hubs, I am looking forward to getting things done around here. Just don't let me chicken out.....
  • Tonight was our first Pathway class. Not gonna lie, I really didn't want to go, but it ended up being fun. And I may have signed up to be the first student leader...mostly because they won't know if I'm actually doing a crappy job or not. Also they told us that they may have spots open up for anyone still interested....
  • I've decided my new go-to unique thing about me is, "I'm one of about 300,000 people in the US with a rare disease called #Scleroderma. I only tell you this in the event that I drop something. Please help me pick it up." People are good. But sometimes you just have to tell them, hey I can't do this. Please help. Otherwise they'll never know. I won't rant about that though. Also, because I said that I learned a girl who is in my class has a mom with scleroderma. Looking forward to talking to her.
        Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

        No comments

        © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
        Maira Gall