9.22.2016

Thursday Three | 09.22.16

    • I have never been more exhausted. I am getting a workout for sure, and I'm not even doing much of the work.
    • SO grateful for an amazing friend who comes and tears my house apart just because I ask her. She is my hero, in all aspects of life. (Err...maybe I should wait until the task is complete before gushing about her amazingness! 😉) 
    • Had a fabulous class tonight. Also, was the first lead student. Not sure why I did, but I'm glad it's over. 
    • Grey on grey on grey....I want everything to be grey!!!
    • I really miss my hubby, and i wish i could hang out in Cali with him again, and even though I think he'd hate it, I wish he were here to experience the changing of our house.
            Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

            No comments

            © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
            Maira Gall