2.04.2016

Thursday Three | 02.04.2016

                    • I didn't work today and it was fantastic! I need less work days and more do nothing days.
                    • Went to dinner tonight with coworker people and had a good ol' time. Good food, good conversation, good people.
                    • I sometimes wonder if I actually "feel better" or if I'm just "used to it". What I do know is that this bloating every time I eat really is not fun...and painful.
                                            Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                                            No comments

                                            © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                                            Maira Gall