2.28.2016

January & February Happenings

January came and went. It was a nice snowy January, however, which I enjoyed.After last years' non-winter, having it snow a lot was really great. I loved it! Even into February, it snowed quite a bit still. I love having a real winter.




Greg's snow joke, "It snowed over 2 feet." (He thinks he's hilarious!)







Greg is over the sports in our stake, so we've had quite a few late-nights with him at basketball games. Downfall of having one car, he walks home from work, walks to the church, then I pick him up when it's all over.

Steve was gone from work one day, and we FINALLY got the shirts that the credit union bought for us. They gave us a budget, and none of the ones I wanted were my size, so I ordered a men's shirt for Steve. I then proceeded to create "Replacement Steve" with the pinata head that is still in the branch for some reason.

My co-workers and I (well, the "originals" as I like to call us) got together one night and went to Beehive Grill. Kim, who left a few months ago, joined us, and we had a great time laughing, talking, and eating delicious food.

Like father....like son....(inside joke)

I also got my hair done. My friend, Tami, did it and did a wonderful job. She is the greatest. I love visiting her and chatting and laughing. She is the greatest.

Before:

After:

I'm about 100% sure I was meant to be a red-head!

For Superbowl Friday, we had a little party. I signed up to bring "the entertainment". Someone made this. So in case you wondered what I would look lik as a male gladiator...Here you go!

And then Greg convinced me to make oreo balls. I did, and they were sure yummy!!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall