2.11.2016

Thursday Three | 02.11.16

                      Instead of Thursday 3, I'm calling today, #whowantstobemyfriend Thursday! So. Here's the deal.
                      Up for grabs are
                      1) A fun filled March 26 evening with, well, me!
                      2) Dinner, on and with me and...
                      3) A ticket to join me to watch @rachelplatten in SLC.
                      The catch?
                      1) you have to spend all night with me! Haha! (Suckers!)
                      Jk, but I would need someone to drive and make sure I don't die or embarrass myself. I will pay for everything, your ticket, gas, and dinner at your choices of McDonald's.
                      Who's in? (In the event that I have more than 1 person "apply", there will be a quiz on how well you know me by my instagram.)
                      I'm quite serious, though. Let me buy your friendship!
                      *99% of my selfies look like this. Somehow I accidentally take pictures of myself*
                                                Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                                                No comments

                                                © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                                                Maira Gall