5.14.2015

Thursday Three | 05.14.15

    • I wish I could just speak my mind and 'argue' professionally.
    • Went to refill my domperidone, and learned that it can only be sold to vets now. Tried to call my GI and he's out for the rest of the week, so we'll see how the stomach does. I've been without since Monday, and while I haven't puked yet, I can definitely tell a difference. #scleroderma #sclerodermaprobs 
    • Work. People. Frustrated. #youcanttakewhatismine! I told my coworkers if we were basketball players, I'd be @kingjames, because I'm that awesome! (And confident ;)
                    Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                    No comments

                    © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                    Maira Gall