5.04.2015

April, April, April

Well, the first of April was April Fool's Day. Now had things gone a different way, I had an excellent prank to do on Steve, however, I couldn't do it. so we did the next best thing. We've been cleaning out all the supply rooms, and in our back one there is a whole bunch of crap. So, what do you do when there is a whole bunch of crap that is not being used? Pull it all out and put it all over your co-workers desk. We thought about having someone hide under the table cover, which, let's face it, would have been hilarious, however then wanted me to do it, and it just wouldn't have been good. I had Steve and Kim help me set this up at Caleb's station so he had fun cleaning it all up.



Then, when Steve went to lunch, we moved all of the same crap over to his desk. We are so funny. He was so certain that we wouldn't do it to him. Psh....So "Gull-able". (Seagulls are like our mascot or something. They aren't ducks, even though that's what everyone things they are. I however see a pineapple on our logo every time I drive to work.)




Steve loves us!


That weekend was General Conference, so we of course, due to tradition, had to go get a shake from Arctic Circle. This was the first year we have been in and out in under 10 minutes. Most the time it's upwards of 45 minutes. It was awesome!



Just some pictures of the Logan temple. I love it!



Things with my Etsy shop are going really well. No I'm not making millions yet. I need to do better marketing myself, and I could probably charge more, but I love what I do. One of my customers requested a "Roadmap to Retirement" for one of her coworkers. It was so much fun to do. I'll have to post the entire thing, since I also did a chalkboard infographic as well. I loved them both, and even though they definitely pushed me outside my comfort zone, I love custom requests!


Funny story, I was bored at work so I emailed this to my coworkers (I do this often), and said "Caleb, guess who this is about?" I kid you not, not even half an hour later that member came in. It was awesome. I wish I could tell you the whole story, but basically a member was trying to add stuff on paper and it wasn't adding up to what Caleb's calculator said, but the member wouldn't have it. Finally he just told her she needed to get a calculator. We laughed.


The absolute best part about April was the SNOW! That's right, we FINALLY got snow! It was amazing, and it just snowed and snowed and snowed. It didn't stick to the road either, which was awesome, but it snowed for about 2 days straight. I loved it, and was just about the only person in the entire world who did.




 

And I think that's about it for now. I need to upload the rest of my April photos, so I'll be back soon!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall