8.29.2014

August is Ending

So, I say this every month, but it's almost the end of the month all ready! Time is sure flying by, and you'd think with as many pictures I take, I'd have something super exciting to share, but, alas, I do not. I'll just walk through the last part of August.

One of the sweet girls in my ward, one of my young women, volleyball player, and friend was sealed for Time and All Eternity. I can't believe she is married. I've known her since we moved here, and being in young womens, I got the opportunity to spend time with her, and watch her grow up, spiritually, and physically. She has always had a strong testimony, but it still just makes me so happy to see her so happy, and to make such an important decision to be married in the temple. She lookked so beautiful and their happiness was just radiating! I love you Sarah!


Since my latest stupidity, Greg has decided that I need to start lifting weights and exercising. Do you want to know how I've felt about it? Well, I'll make a separate post about it, as it is one of my 28 by 29 goals.

The weather has been kind of strange this year. It luckily hasn't been super hot, but lately it's been storming, and has been a bit chilly. The mornings are the worst. Luckily I bought myself a new hair dryer that actually blows hot air. It's been very helpful.


Sometimes I joke about how awesome I am at my job, but in reality, I'm not really joking. I really am quite good at my job. I'm totally humble about it too. Since March, one of the other tellers and I were put in a group that helps with web apps (loans). We have been a bit bombarded, but honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. I absolutely love it. I love being able to help people and having them thank me. Sure it sucks letting people know they've been denied, but if you get one that was denied, and you can work out a way to help them out, it's pretty great. I wish I knew my actual numbers. I could tell you how much money I've done in loans this month due to this pretty sweet email I received from our corporate sales guy.


Greg and I were shopping one day, and I saw some fruit roll-ups, and decided to get them. I love fruit roll-ups. They remind me of Grandma. She always bought them, and we always ate them all. I was super excited to eat this, but was a bit bummed that they no longer do the cut out shapes. Lame!


It's been so beautiful when it storms! Don't tell anyone around here, but I'm kind of looking forward to winter and snow storms!


There was a day at work where there was a bit of negative energy floating around. I don't know if it's my medication, or I have just changed my attitude a lot, but it really gets to me, and makes me feel really sad and weird. So, I sent this picture to everyone. It was nice to hear some laughs.


Greg officially officially started school this week. Lucky him! It's been a pretty busy week for him, but he still enjoys his job.


I went to the dentist for the first time in 10 years! My bishop is a dentist, and since he knows about my condition and lack of being able to open my month, he was very willing to help me out. He was great, and said that I had great teeth, and they weren't too bad for not having been to a dentist in so long. I did however, have a couple of small cavities that I had to go back for. He put me on laughing gas. and at first I didn't notice any difference, but after a while, I started thinking about it, and nearly busted up laughing. I seriously had to try not to smile. It was pretty funny. Thats when I knew it was working. He numbed me up, and was able to get it filled pretty quick. My face was numb for quite a while after. It's a strange feeling. It really has been forever. I have to go back in about a week and half to get the other one done on the other side. Awesome! My right side is completely numb in this pic.


Work....SIGH....We have the best Wednesday morning meetings. It wouldn't be so awesome without me and Danny getting into it about different things. I actually raised my voice a few times, but they were about legitimate issues, so I don't feel TOO bad.


My friend Lindsay has started selling LuLaroe skirts, and she did a party out in Hyrum. My mom, Lindsay's mom and I went out there. I haven't seen Linds since December, and she has since moved to Arizona, so it was really great to see her. There were a few other Cokeville people there, and it was really great seeing them too. If you are looking for super cute skirts, contact Linds. She's got them!


And lastly, I did some last minute visiting teaching. I am so terrible at it. I don't know why I have such a hard time doing it. I love the sisters I visit, and my partner is awesome. I just need to do it. I bought them some treats at the pharmacy when I was picking up meds. That's how you know you're a true spoonie!


Not too much else has been happening. Well, in real life. There is a lot going on in my head, but I have to be a bit emotional in order for me to get my thoughts and feelings out. Right now, I feel like I'm on top of the world. Thank you Zoloft (and no, that isn't a God that I worship!)

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall