8.21.2014

Thursday Three | 08.21.14

    • I kind of really want a room with a big table that I can sit comfortably at and scrap and write and draw.
    • I have made one of my co-workers believe that I am a Lannister....his words, not mine. Its all about my power and the fact that we're the only ones who have seen Game of Thrones.
    • I need a date idea for this month. What you got? Must be cheap, simple, and not too exciting. We made pizza and watched a movie last month. I'm stumped here. 4) It's extremely awkward when a couple comes in requesting that one of them be removed from an account, followed by arguing about who gets what money...seriously awkward! #tellerprobs
        Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

        No comments

        © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
        Maira Gall